What did you do to your FZ today?

Get the 690 smc you will love it. The duke is pretty nice as well. only thing is you knees will feel better but your buns will be killing ya. You shall be riding wheelies and stoppies all day long you wont be able to resist. :sinister: I believe the butt check pain will be compensated by the amount of fun you will have with it.

The 690 rips you wont be disseminated. The smc will give you a little more leg room than the duke. The duke has lower center of gravity and less suspension travel. Im not sure what else you have in the coral but the smc is very versatile. Forrest service roads, tearing up the twisties, jumping curbs :D, And easy freeway cursing for a thumper.

Check out supermotojunkie.com they are very helpful and there is loads of information for you there. husqvarna 630sm would also be a good choice or a berg.

I put on some rim stripes:

306675_l.jpg

306682_l.jpg

306678_l.jpg

Duke

The 690 rips you wont be disseminated. The smc will give you a little more leg room than the duke. The duke has lower center of gravity and less suspension travel. Im not sure what else you have in the coral but the smc is very versatile. Forrest service roads, tearing up the twisties, jumping curbs :D, And easy freeway cursing for a thumper.

Check out supermotojunkie.com they are very helpful and there is loads of information for you there. husqvarna 630sm would also be a good choice or a berg.

ethan, I am going to Lafayette, IN. tomorrow to look at a 2009 DUKE 690. I don't know the price (yet) or the miles on it, or why they have it on the floor. The weather is perfect, so I'll ride up and check it out . . . . :smoking:

ethan, I am going to Lafayette, IN. tomorrow to look at a 2009 DUKE 690. I don't know the price (yet) or the miles on it, or why they have it on the floor. The weather is perfect, so I'll ride up and check it out . . . . :smoking:

Gary, if you aren't going too early, I'd tag along if you'd like some company. I'm itching to ride. I thought I'd get to ride to work, but I had to bring stuff that just wouldn't fit on the FZ. :(

Email me if you want. If you have other plans, I understand. Sorry to invite myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I looked at mine longingly after I got home from work this morning. I thought about staying up and riding with Gary, but that fell through. Probably a good thing since I'd been up so long.

Tomorrow is a day of riding. I'm not picking a destination, just a direction.

I looked at mine longingly after I got home from work this morning. I thought about staying up and riding with Gary, but that fell through. Probably a good thing since I'd been up so long.

Tomorrow is a day of riding. I'm not picking a destination, just a direction.

I'm with you pal. Tomorrow its OCC, V-Force Customs to see my buddy Jarrod, and maybe stop past Paul Jr's place to see if he's still NOT letting his fans in! Gonna be a great day off! Pics up tomorrow!

Back