Went to a concert last night

Well the family went to a concert last night that was very good, Trace Bundy. My oldest son introduced me to his music about 1.5 years ago and I quite like his stuff. He was awesome. If you like acoustical guitar I am pretty sure you would like his stuff. The things he does with his guitar are pretty amazing). If he comes to your area you really ought to go check him out (no I am not getting paid to say this, I just enjoy his music):

Trace Bundy

Well the family went to a concert last night that was very good, Trace Bundy. My oldest son introduced me to his music about 1.5 years ago and I quite like his stuff. He was awesome. If you like acoustical guitar I am pretty sure you would like his stuff. The things he does with his guitar are pretty amazing). If he comes to your area you really ought to go check him out (no I am not getting paid to say this, I just enjoy his music):

Trace Bundy

Thanks for sharing. I very much like the track on their website.

Thanks for the post but I got that beat. I saw Soundgarden last week in a private show in Seattle. You had to know someone to get in and it was damn near the best show I have ever seen....I'm still smiling it was so damn good.

I've seen Trace on Youtube several times. Quite an amazing artist! If he comes this way, we'd already planned on going to see him. Thanks for sharing!

Have you guys heard of Howie Day? He puts on an AMAZING show.

He uses pedals to sample his own music and speed it up as he plays. He's a freaking musical freak of nature. Here is a good clip of him: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iL2hTdm6V0]YouTube - Howie Day - Ghost/Beams of light Live[/ame]

Back