Went For Ride To "G.O.R" On Me FZ1N .

i went for a long ride yesterday 21/09/08 Sunday , we went to the Great Ocean Road (Australia) . it was my first long ride on my new 08 FZ1N approx 500km , boy did i have a ball . i was riding with mate's "Rob" ZX9R & "Gerard" 08 Hayabusa , in the tight corners of the "G.O.R." the FZ1N rails & makes the other bikes seems clumsy in a sense . i was pushing hard & the FZ1N just held its line & powered out of corners like a rocket , i now am reassured i made the right choice & purchased my 08 FZ1N "the best Naked bike $$ can buy I.M.O" .. :thumbup:

pic below of "Great Ocean Road" ..

Sweet pic ! What a great road.
I know the feeling. The more I ride mine the more I know I made the right choice in a new bike. Mine still has clothes on it though.

^^
the Great Ocean Road is simply the best motorcycling road IMO , everyday theres motorcyclists riding it . it has literally hundreds of km of twisties , with awesome Ocean views & deep rain forrest as well . also it has plenty of sea side cafes etc to stop & rest / eat or drink , with plenty of motorcyclists @ all the stops to have a chat too . :cool:

Nice road

Sounds & looks like a great road to ride. Check out websites for Tail of the Dragon or Deals Gap. 318 curves in 11 miles...what a rush!! It was three days of motorcycle heaven back in October, cant wait to get back there!

Back