Welcome Me!

kgc1911

Hi all, Just wanted to introduce myself and show off my new bike, I'm in love...Were courting...:rmwl:
Welcome me...

My mods include:
Oxford heated grips, Superlite sprockets and gold chain, Ducati hand deflectors and mirrors, Clear everything lol, Micron slip-on, Voltage meter, Knight designs 1" lower pegs, frame sliders, etc...

photo4sp.jpg

photo1wk.jpg

photo3qmh.jpg

photo6fc.jpg

Yet another FZ1 in PA!! Welcome KGC, nice to have you along. The bike looks great. And you got right down to business and threw up the pics! Smart move! Best of luck with it. Hopefully when we make the trip to Amish Country again this year, you could meet up and ride along! We had a blast last year in Lancaster and Gettysburg. :tup:

I have bright LEDs in all the lights so yes it's bright... =O)

I'm originally from Brooklyn, NY but moved down here about 8 yrs back...I won't go back...I love PA...Guns, Bikes, Cheap insurance, lol =O)

Also nope Police over here don't bother bikers much so it's all legal kinda, lol =O)

Welcome aboard! Bike looks great. Since we have so many tri-state riders we should all plan some sort of get-together this upcoming riding season :D

Welcome and congrats with the bike! Looks like a great setup thus far! :tup: Maybe even I can make it for one of these trips... stay with Billy on the floor and ride out with him. ;)

Back