WD40 , Fixes It All ..

i had a chap on a other forum mention does this site have a WD40 thread yet ? well not to disappoint anyone , here it is .
WD40 can virtually repair anything , spray it on & magic happens :rolleyes: , what is your favourite use for it ? :p

Oh boy, here we go again. Biggest ongoing arguement on FZ1OA....All in fun of course. I hear it's a great Water Displacer...:D

usually i am doing this.../;)

and put some to the lock(switch) , in screws ...and sometimes in chain;)in order to I clean it....

My Grandfather use to spray it on his worms when he went fishing, swore by it. Of course he also gave them a pep talk before hooking them and throwing overboard. :eek:

My Grandfather use to spray it on his worms when he went fishing, swore by it. Of course he also gave them a pep talk before hooking them and throwing overboard. :eek:

I heard of the also. It doesn't add any scent to the bait, it just masks the human scent you put on the bait while attaching it to the hook. I don't know if the pep talk thing helped him catch more fish. WD is definitely a great product.

After years and years of WD-40... I've now gone to Jig-A-Loo ... good stuff...
Jig-A-Loo - an invisible silicone-based lubricant and water-repellent !

Jig-A-Loo-Outside.jpg

works great for getting the mass amount of overspray of chainwax off of my rear shock:D . Also serves as a nice long lasting body spray, that most chicks dig ! :innocent:

I use wd40 to clean the chain oil leftovers. does magic.
As well as sprying on a cloth and cleaning the wheels, they look like new.

It does seem to do wonders cleaning stuff that has attracted some of the hardest to remove crud. I mainly use it to loosen bolts and nuts that haven't been removed for years. I recently replaced the pedals on my 12 year old bicycle and I really didn't think I'd be able to unscrew the things. I sprayed the daylights out of them the day before and they came out without any problem whatsoever. It sure beats struggling with a seazed bolt, then snapping it off.

Back