Wavey Disc Fitted and ready to roll !!!!

SETH46

Well after all the initial messing about removing the original bolts, having to order new SS bolts and pulling my finger out of my Butt Hole, the end result is stunning.

Also shown in the pic is all my new Carbon Fibre Vinyl covered parts, new annodised red grips and micro bar end mirror.

Enjoy. Seth:thewave:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Great looking ride! I'd love to have that LV can and do the high-temp powder coating to matte black!

Can you please get some closer shots of the grips and the bar end/mirror? Thanks!

just a follow up

Just to follow up on the new disc, it's all bedded in now and working great.
Love how it changes the overall look of the bike, the addition of the mini mirror is also VERY helpful, as it was gettin difficult to ride without knowing what was gon on behind me !!

All we need now is continuous good weather !!! :beer:

Last edited:
Seth bike looks great! So what brand is that rear rotor? Did you get one of those generic Chinese ones from eBay or is that one from Sandys Bike Spares? I think they sell the Armstrong branded ones.

Seth bike looks great! So what brand is that rear rotor? Did you get one of those generic Chinese ones from eBay or is that one from Sandys Bike Spares? I think they sell the Armstrong branded ones.

Cheers Fella,

The disc is an ILEX rota, got it of the UK BUSTERS web site.

Not a fan of the Ebay 1's !!! lol :deadhorse:

Back