Wanted, Right side Mirror and Blinker

screamingbuick

2009 FZ1, Well, i went and did the stupid, pulling a tight u-turn in a parking lot and hit the steering stop, well then there was this Harley parked really close, and I pulled the front brake just a tad to hard. Forward momentum stopped but the leaning did not, doughhh. Anyways the mirror and Blinker got scratched up. I know a lot of guys take them off and do LED's and bar end mirrors and stuff. Hoping to replace the stock ones. Let me know what you have or where I can get a good price on them, thanks Bob

2009 FZ1, Well, i went and did the stupid, pulling a tight u-turn in a parking lot and hit the steering stop, well then there was this Harley parked really close, and I pulled the front brake just a tad to hard. Forward momentum stopped but the leaning did not, doughhh. Anyways the mirror and Blinker got scratched up. I know a lot of guys take them off and do LED's and bar end mirrors and stuff. Hoping to replace the stock ones. Let me know what you have or where I can get a good price on them, thanks Bob

I have a right side OEM mirror. $25 shipped. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Last edited:
Back