Wanted k & n stockist washington dc/delaware

Hi guys,
my Father is over in the States visiting Washington DC and Delaware. Can anybody recommend a stockist where he could pick up an K & N air and oil filter for my FZ1. Also a dealer who could supply graves velocity stacks in these area's as well????.
ATB
Ewen

There are quite a few dealer ships in the area, but I don't think any of which would have the graves velocity stacks in store stocked. He might get lucky and find a K&N filter. I would even say if he went to an auto parts store (Pep boys, Auto Zone, Advanced Auto) he could get the K&N filter. Most of those stores can get them overnight. You might have him order the Graves stacks and have Graves send them over night to where he is staying.

Good luck, best advice I could give.... Craig

There are quite a few dealer ships in the area, but I don't think any of which would have the graves velocity stacks in store stocked. He might get lucky and find a K&N filter. I would even say if he went to an auto parts store (Pep boys, Auto Zone, Advanced Auto) he could get the K&N filter. Most of those stores can get them overnight. You might have him order the Graves stacks and have Graves send them over night to where he is staying.

Good luck, best advice I could give.... Craig

Thanks for your help Craig, graves say any Yamaha dealer should be able to get the stacks. My Dad will based in Wheaton until the 16th October, do you know of any near there?
Cheers
Ewen

You shouldn't buy a K&N air filter. Lots of people reporting of a poor fit in the air box. Do a search on the forum.

Last edited:
Last edited:
There are quite a few shops in that area... I have been to this dealership Motorcycle Shop in MD | New & Used | Motorcycle Repair Motorcycle Service Motorcycle Parts Motorcycle Accessories before and had good results. I don't know of any specifically in Wheaton, but this Yamaha dealership is about 20 minutes from Wheaton

Let me know if I can help...

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=whea...gl=us&ei=T7RDUsbwLPXH4AP3r4HgDA&ved=0CKYBELYD

Hi Craig,
I've pinged them an email and I'll let you know how I get on.
Atb
Ewen

There are quite a few shops in that area... I have been to this dealership Motorcycle Shop in MD | New & Used | Motorcycle Repair Motorcycle Service Motorcycle Parts Motorcycle Accessories before and had good results. I don't know of any specifically in Wheaton, but this Yamaha dealership is about 20 minutes from Wheaton

Let me know if I can help...

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=whea...gl=us&ei=T7RDUsbwLPXH4AP3r4HgDA&ved=0CKYBELYD

Hi Craig,
Just wanted to say thank you for your help. My dad went to Heyser's for the all the parts and they could not have been more helpful, I would thoroughly recommend them. If I can be of any help to you in the future please let me know.
Best regards and atb
Ewen

:cheers:

Hi Craig,
Just wanted to say thank you for your help. My dad went to Heyser's for the all the parts and they could not have been more helpful, I would thoroughly recommend them. If I can be of any help to you in the future please let me know.
Best regards and atb
Ewen

:cheers:

Great just glad I could help out.....:icon_beer:

Back