Wanted: Gen II Stock Rear Fender

FOUND ONE!!

Looking for a Gen II stock rear fender/plate holder. Really only need the plastic. Not concerned about turn signals or plate light & bracket.
Plan on cutting it up some (trim blinker mounts & plate extension) to maybe make it look better.
I need the fender as I have the Givi V35 bags & the crossover bracket mounts to it.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
What do you have on there now? Do you have an aftermarket FE kit? If you do I might be willing to trade a stock setup for the aftermarket one. Pics if you do?

Thanks NJFZ1! I seen that one.
$45.00 was a little more than I wanted to spend on something I'm going to cut up:eek:
& now its sold:doh2:

Well it's not like you're riding now so give it some time. They come up for sale here in the forum or on eBay frequently.

Thanks everyone for the replies.

Well it's not like you're riding now so give it some time. They come up for sale here in the forum or on eBay frequently.

Actually I am still riding it. The Ducs are in hibernation for now but the FZ & Ape are being used:sport12:
I just figured during the snow days I could start working on it.

FZ1inNH, Sorry I only have the stock setup now. But wanted to keep it in case the cut up one doesn't work out.

johnnyontherocks, I replied to your pm. Thanks!

No problem Utah06FZ1 I was waiting to see if they relisted it cheaper.

Crazybiker, Thanks, I may have something worked out with johnnyontherocks If we can't work something out I'll let you know.

Same for you Jmcculler662. I'm afraid the shipping may cost more than what the part is worth. I checked online from Yanaha the part I want is about $18.00.

Sorry I guess I should have checked before I posted:doh2:

Thanks again everyone!

Thanks again everyone for your replies!

I picked one up from johnnyontherocks. Actually met him the other morning. GREAT guy!!:cheers:
Thanks again Johnny! I shouldn't have taken the "demo" ride:wow:.......now I'll be looking to do some mods & need more parts.

Back