Vholdr Contour HD Helmet cam test vid.

Wind noise reduced by more than 80% on your motorcycle

For some strange reason you get more wind noise on the BIKE than on your SLeD here is the solution I came up with... This is only a DEMO and pretty boring you were warned!!! LOL -Dave

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEQwgGu5QNo]YouTube - Wind Noise Problem Solved!!! Contour HD Helmet cam[/ame]

You may be on to something.

"Camera Condom" - Patent it quick!

Actually I think that a condom would work. Thin enough to allow sound through but should cut out all wind noise. The sock works well but is still porous allowing some wind noise. Not sure how the condom would look on a camera on your helmet. might get some snickers at stop lights. Talk about "Ride Safe".;)

Actually I think that a condom would work. Thin enough to allow sound through but should cut out all wind noise. The sock works well but is still porous allowing some wind noise. Not sure how the condom would look on a camera on your helmet. might get some snickers at stop lights. Talk about "Ride Safe".;)

And think of the protection, if used properly keeps you safe 99.9% of the time.

Has anybody tried hooking the camera to their computer and adjusting the gain on the mic? Or does that only lower all the sound?

MrHix

Back