Vermont

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
In a hasty spur of the moment yesterday, Michele and I decided to load the bikes and head to Vermont. We covered almost 590 miles after leaving yesterday. We stayed at Ten Acre Lodge just outside of Stowe... quaint little place with some awesome food! We left there this morning and went to Burlington for a while then down to the Vermont Teddy Bear factory. VT Bears are the only 100% American Bears and they all come with a lifetime warranty. We own quite a few. :D

We didn't take a ton of pics but here's a few.... The view from our room, the fireplace in the room, Burlington downtown, Lake Champlain looking at NY State on the other side and two from Vermont Teddy Bear.

I did have the GoPro mounted to my helmet for the trip out yesterday... it was set for time-lapse photography... apparently like one per second? Well, I now have 15.8 GB of photos on a 32 GB card, that is just shy of 10,000 photos!!! I need to figure out how to make those a fast-forward slide show... :D

Great photos! I love the fact you just decided to go for a 600 mile ride! Awesome

I did have the GoPro mounted to my helmet for the trip out yesterday... it was set for time-lapse photography... apparently like one per second? Well, I now have 15.8 GB of photos on a 32 GB card, that is just shy of 10,000 photos!!! I need to figure out how to make those a fast-forward slide show... :D

Looking forward to it :stunta]::stunta]:

Looks like a great trip. I'm anxious to see those pics turned into a time lapse video of your trip! Have a great time!

Did you do the 590 miles in one day? Nice. Jodie and I just did a 750 mile round trip in 2 days. That was enough for us. I was still enjoying it except for some knee and hip pains. Jodie was ready to be home a few hundred miles before we got there.

At 600 miles a day, you could be at my house in 2 days. Just under 1200 miles. :)

Last edited:
Troy, that was two days. Mostly slab on Sat and only 1/3rd slab on Sunday. :D

Brock, did not see that guy but you'd think I would since it was the "Festival of Fools" LOL!

Last, I do not seem to have enough memory on my laptop to put together many of the pictures... I'm going to try and to a batch resolution reduction to make them much smaller and try again. I can do about 400 at a time. Anyone know how to combine mutliple slide compilations? I'm using JASC Animation Shop on Windows 7 64 bit with 4 GB of RAM.

Back