Van Zant Airport

idk who that was. i just gotta say that i was at d'angelos (the place norm hated that has the employees must wash hands sign in the bathroom) and i was looking out at my parked bike eatin my italian sub and this kid walked out and was staring the thing down. then his jaw was dropped. he looked at it for about a whole minute and then left, jaw still dropped. then i looked out at it for about a minute and my jaw dropped too. if the fz-1 isn't a sexy beast of a motorcycle, then i don't know what is. i'm pretty sure he had never seen one before, which seems to be a common theme. the same thing happened in line at the local dealership waiting for an inspection sticker. people are so used to seeing r6s/ r1s/gsxrs,ninjas,cbrs, that when you come by on an fz-1 they are so confused and most of the time you get all kinds of compliments. anyone else experience this unknown fz-1 situation? i think the fz-1 is the best kept secret without being a secret at all.

Yeah, I was gassing up and this college-age guy just stops and says "Dude, that is SICK! What is it?"

Mind you mine is bone stock, the guy would have been in cardiac arrest if he'd seen PapaGeno's bike.

Yeah, I was gassing up and this college-age guy just stops and says "Dude, that is SICK! What is it?"

Mind you mine is bone stock, the guy would have been in cardiac arrest if he'd seen PapaGeno's bike.

i know, i only have a couple extras and none too obvious besides the fender eliminator. but it really isn't as well known of a bike as i thought it was.

Back