Us aussies dont say much.

I think our Aussie contingency contributes to the site just as much as anyone here from the States. If you follow the site long enough, you'll see that it isn't always jam packed with exciting threads. It comes in spurts. Sometimes we're just "shooting the breeze" and nothing more. Other times you'll have 4 great threads going at one time. One thing for sure is that there's always something interesting for someone here on the site at any given time. As for the Aussies, I always look forward to seeing "Ozzieboy's" great videos, especially because he gets me through our Winter months and keeps me pumped up for Spring!

I'm assuming that it's Winter in Australia while it's Summer here in the States. I'm curious what the climate is there during your Winters and if you guys see anything in the way of snow?

It snows here but usually only in the high country.
It's a pretty cold day here in Sydney, I went for a ride today in 16 degrees celsius which is a tad over 60 degrees fahrenheit.
When you have year round riding, you can't complain too much. :woot:

Ok, I will say something..... Happy Birthday to this Aussie FZ1riding girl....(me)....lol

Wish it souls stop bloody raining here in Melbourne so I can go for a ride. Yes, that's right. I don't ride in the wet. I have never over the years had the confidence to ride in the rain.

Ok, I will say something..... Happy Birthday to this Aussie FZ1riding girl....(me)....lol

Wish it souls stop bloody raining here in Melbourne so I can go for a ride. Yes, that's right. I don't ride in the wet. I have never over the years had the confidence to ride in the rain.

What a WOOSE :party0011:

Well Happy Birthday FZ1chick! Had you had it listed in your "user cp", we would have had a nice little B-day Thread for ya with all the :bday::bday::bday: and some :thewave::thewave::thewave: and a couple of :cheers::cheers::cheers: but congratulations anyhow. I hope you had an enjoyable day and I hope it stops raining for you so you can hit the road again!

Back