Us aussies dont say much.

i'd insert some flaming comment about aussies right now to spice up your forum experience, but i've got nothing bad to say. i like you guys and wanna go to australia some day!

About a trip to Australia -- omg I was so mad.

I talked to one of my best friends on, lets call it a Monday. I called him up on Wednesday and his phone went straight to voicemail saying he's in Australia for a couple weeks and won't have his phone with him.

First - how was I not invited on such a trip... it was him and another former roommate going to visit another former roommate studying abroad. Second -- why was that not mentioned...

Anyway ... going down there is still on my list of things to do someday.

On that note I would like to see more Aust custom maps shared. Our fuel is a bit different and all that. Would be good to see some fuel and ignition maps done by Aust tuning centers to compare.

we aussies need to talk more and share our thoughts on this site because im finding it get boring quickly not like our american friends : )

Come to New Zealand for the RUGBY WORLD CUP and meet some NZ FZ1 riders down under cause we would like to meet any Aussie or Yank visiting here.:shine:

we aussies need to talk more and share our thoughts on this site because im finding it get boring quickly not like our american friends : )

Im DJ NEZZ FROM NEW ZEALAND,You people in the STATES are not on this INTERNATIONAL forum for us around the world, cause lots more FZ1s have sold around the world than the US. :tup:

Ballmead as per other post I run plus 5mm on rear (nitron track) and minus 6 on front, rock solid no head shakes but I still want a bit quicker turn in.Will prob go with roadsmart's and run 180/55 on the arse mate. Should be quick as anything tipping in and change of direction.

What about Hail ? I am not to sure but I don't think DJ bagged you. At least not personally. I for one are glad the USA has so many FZ1 getting around, it means more development and aftermarket parts at good prices for a great bike. The FZ1 is a very underrated bike down here and sales reflect this. EG; I live in a mining town that has a population of 20000 and there would be 500 road registered bikes in town ( 1/2 stuck in a shed and get out once a year) I have the only FZ1 gen II and have actually had to explain to several riders exactly what it is !!

Ballmead as per other post I run plus 5mm on rear (nitron track) and minus 6 on front, rock solid no head shakes but I still want a bit quicker turn in.Will prob go with roadsmart's and run 180/55 on the arse mate. Should be quick as anything tipping in and change of direction.

Mate, great minds think alike, I have the exact same geometry on my bike.
I'm pretty happy with the way she turns in, it has a longer wheel base than a sportsbike so I think we might be close to as good as it gets.
The 180/55 or a 190/55 should help a little bit more.

What about Hail ? I am not to sure but I don't think DJ bagged you. At least not personally. I for one are glad the USA has so many FZ1 getting around, it means more development and aftermarket parts at good prices for a great bike. The FZ1 is a very underrated bike down here and sales reflect this. EG; I live in a mining town that has a population of 20000 and there would be 500 road registered bikes in town ( 1/2 stuck in a shed and get out once a year) I have the only FZ1 gen II and have actually had to explain to several riders exactly what it is !!

I was just kidding. I knew he was joking. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm assuming that it's Winter in Australia while it's Summer here in the States. I'm curious what the climate is there during your Winters and if you guys see anything in the way of snow?

I'm an Aussie, what exactly do you wish to talk about that isn't covered here already?

i know the american's/europeans have just about covered everything on this forum but i just think it would be nice if us aussies could put some imput and post up some local issues and riding, as we have different weather,roads, traffic etc...prices on parts and mods as well just keeping us alive in this forum thats all not trying to stir up a roar ...:tup:

Back