Upgraded FZ6 to FZ1

Just a Shout Out to all...New to the Forum...

I just bought a 2009 New FZ1 to upgrade from my FZ6. I love the FZ6 and can't wait to ride the FZ1, I'm sure it will ROCK! I pick it up on March 6th.

I've been a member of the FZ6 forum for two years now and looking forward to this forum.

Welcome!!! Congrats on the new ride!!

March 6th is a long time to wait.... good luck staying patient...

Look around... just be careful, that mod bug is just as easy to catch here as on the FZ6 forum...

Awesome congrats! I know it will be hard to give up the FZ6 as it is a great bike. I am sure time will heal that pain. lol Like maybe 15 or 20 minutes on the FZ!

Welcome!

:welcome: and congrats on the great upgrade! Being from the other site, well, you know my story! ;) Glad to have you over here! Feel free to ask any questions.

Remember, take it easy on her at first and learn to respect her. She's a lot more muscle than what you've traded in! :tup:

Welcome Eagle! Nice step up. Your gonna love it. My son is hinting for a bike now that he is turning 16 and going for his permit on March 5th. I'm looking for either a Ninja 250R or a decent FZ6R. He loves the faired version. Best of luck with the new bike and glad to have you here at the forum.

Back