Unbelievable Traffic Intersection

LMAO!!
I have never seen anything like this!! LOL I thought that traffic in Miami was bad!!! Imagine navigating your way through this mess!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIFc6RmKUWU&NR=1]YouTube - Re: Big Crash at Vietnamese Intersection[/ame]

I've seen that one before, but I get a kick out of it every time I see it. No point in putting a traffic light there as I'm sure they would just disregard it anyway...lol

That's a bit crazy, I have seen a few pictures of traffic like that in a few other countries. the cool part is they are all riding bikes and very few cages.

:stunta]:

I've seen that one before, but I get a kick out of it every time I see it. No point in putting a traffic light there as I'm sure they would just disregard it anyway...lol

LOL
After you play the video - there are more videos that you can play at the bottom. I clicked on a few of those and I was amazed to see TONS of places just like this!!! LOL It makes you wonder...... I HATE getting stuck in rush hour gridlock but would this really be better??? IDK!!!

Back