Ultimate Blonde... she CLEARLY wins!

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
OMFG! Can someone REALLY be this dumb? I don't know if I feel sorry for this guy or applaud him for this "fine" catch!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhm7-LEBznk]The real meaning of MPH - YouTube[/ame]

That is probably the best thing I have ever seen.
But i mean, it makes sense..
guys, she runs a 7 min mile when booking it. So i see her point!
:rolleyes:

Oh man that was painful. I couldn't bear to watch the whole thing. I felt my IQ dropping the longer I listened to her...lol

I watched the whole thing with a slack jawed look on my face that a grown adult could be THAT DUUUUUUUUMB!!!!!!! OMG! Is this what schools are teaching our kids these days or is it really because she's blond? This test needs to be done on a blond male too just to test this theory. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So, after watch this video, I been asking all my customers male n female, asking the same question. 90% of male answer collect where 90% of female did not. Im just sayin

I went around work and asked several people and none of the females got it and even a few of our Class A CDL truck drivers didn't get it.

But I have to say my blond wife and daughter both got it........

I sure hope he has no plans on letting her reproduce. I know some rocks that are smarter than her. My 11 yr old daughter answered that question in about 3 seconds. That broad is a useless bag of mostly water!!

Back