two brothers VALE m2 stainless

just got in the mail and installed my two brothers VALE m2 stainless exhaust. i thought by the ebay pictures it was a short pipe, but i was wrong, and looking at it on the bike, i am actually really glad it's not. i think it looks great and am actually surprised at how good the stainless looks on my bike. i kinda settled for the 2 brothers (couldn't afford the mivv suono and didn't feel like waiting) and the stainless finish (carbon fiber and titanium were a lot more expensive), but have been pleasantly surprised. the stainless is really sweet. i got it for $320 shipped, brand new on ebay. i was also surprised at how loud the pipe is, but that may be because i have been riding on the stock pipe, which might make this one sound louder than it is. (jury is still out on that one) regardless, the sound is pretty sweet. i also got a yamaha gel seat which feels and looks really good. so far i have put on the evotech fender eliminator, adjustable fdb levers, yamaha gel seat and the two brothers pipe. i also have a smoke windscreen coming in the mail, but it has been halted in canada because of the canadian postal workers labor disputes. i also have an icon "urban" tank bag which is pictured. now for some pics:

5891948566_c0d2c3855c_b.jpg

5891382269_2f722eed46_b.jpg

5891381581_46e44ff0a3_b.jpg

would have been way better if i took them with my camera and not my cell phone, but whatever...

I was thining about getting one. Nice looking bike.

Just one issue: You can not take a photo of a sport bike and have a mini van parked next to it! lol:th_smiley_rotfl2[1]

I actually like the stainless look more than carbon fiber.

By the way that bike color is hooooootttt. I love the look of my FZ1, but my FZ6 was a blue and when I see that color I melt.

I was thining about getting one. Nice looking bike.

Just one issue: You can not take a photo of a sport bike and have a mini van parked next to it! lol:th_smiley_rotfl2[1]

shit man, the bike is what i used to get to outer space. the minivan is what i use to get around on the moon! that's my mom's van. i get things sent to their house in the suburbs because i don't want anyone stealing the packages if the carrier leaves them where i live in the city. also my tools are there so i do most of my moding at their house. on second thought, i don't owe you an explanation!

but in all seriousness, the pipe is awesome. so far, i would highly recommend it on looks and sound alone. much lighter than the stock pipe. sounds mean!

Last edited:
I actually like the stainless look more than carbon fiber.

By the way that bike color is hooooootttt. I love the look of my FZ1, but my FZ6 was a blue and when I see that color I melt.

yeah, the cobalt blue is really sweet. i love the blue, but i think some of the gray and also the black fazers out there are pretty awesome looking too. i am also happy i was a cheapskate and got the stainless, because it looks way better than i expected it to look.

I think your bike looks great, enjoy your new mods. I think that the stainless will last longer than the carbon fiber too :tup:

Last edited:
@ crazyguy, no it does not require any thing other that u twisting the throttle. but there are some mods u can do to help w the air intake to match the output.

Back