two brothers juice?

Rodizle

I am thinking of running this setup on my 08.
two bro' m2 slip-on,the two brothers juice, air box mod,gutting the cat and copper dawg's flies.

Is there anyone running this setup and do I still need to get a power commander if I have the juice box?

Norm is running the 2Bros with a Juice Box but I know he's not modded the flies or the airbox nor has he gutted the cat. He says it is a huge difference and likes it. I'm curious about the new generation Juice Box, the Premium. Supposedly 100% adjustable and stores more than one map that can be switched on the fly? On sale here: http://store.58cycle.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=two bro juice box fz1 06

58cycle also has both the PC III and PC V for under $300 as well.

Last edited:
I am thinking of running this setup on my 08.
two bro' m2 slip-on,the two brothers juice, air box mod,gutting the cat and copper dawg's flies.

Is there anyone running this setup and do I still need to get a power commander if I have the juice box?

No you only need one or another. Remember that with the original JB you can only add fuel; where as with a PC you can add or subtract. This is important because most PC maps remove more fuel than they add. Food for thought.

Good point Pete. (I totally glazed over the PC question too... ) The original JB is very limited where the new Premium is actually a console that is mounted where you can see, monitor and change it without a PC and while out trying the settings. LEDs give you your readout for current fuel settings.

I have to admit that it is no where NEAR what the PC V is though. With that one you can mod the fuel in a plus or negative for various RPMs, all gears AND per cylinder! Couple it with the ignition module to advance or retard the timing.... :tup::

I had one on my 06 FZ6 and I liked it fine. As noted by others you cannot subtract fuel, so as far as you can go back is to the stock map setting. It worked fine however as I was running lean after air filter change and exhaust and made the bike run great. I never messed with it much though after that. Its set up much different than the PCV in that the RPM ranges are much broader that you can add fuel to. I think I got mine for under $200 new and at the time was trying to save some cash on the FZ6 mods.

Back