two bros slip on.

cheapshots

I have a ? the two brothers web site shows in the instructions to take out the exhaust valve cables.How does this not throw the engine light on? Sorry if i did the old repost,just making sure as the fz6 (that i came from) did'nt have this. thankx ed

You just disconnect them either from the servo ( the cleanest aproach) or at the bottom and leave them hanging under the bike.
don't they get disconnected at the bottem anyway as this whole part is going away with the stock pipe? sorry if i'm missing the picture here.thankx ed

don't they get disconnected at the bottem anyway as this whole part is going away with the stock pipe? sorry if i'm missing the picture here.thankx ed

Yes, they can get disconnected at the bottom too. You can also disconnect them at the top (servo motor) and leave them connected at the bottom (exup valve) and just pull the cables while still attached to the stock muffler.

When you disconnect the cables fom the servo motor, leave the servo motor in place and don't disconnect the wiring harness from the back of the servo motor. If you disconnect the wiring harness, you will get an engine code.

If you want to remove the servo motor you will need to either get a Graves EXUP eliminator or Ivan's Servo motor eliminator. These will connect to the bikes wiring harness and you can then remove the servo motor without causing a code.

When you disconnect the cables fom the servo motor, leave the servo motor in place and don't disconnect the wiring harness from the back of the servo motor. If you disconnect the wiring harness, you will get an engine code.

If you want to remove the servo motor you will need to either get a Graves EXUP eliminator or Ivan's Servo motor eliminator. These will connect to the bikes wiring harness and you can then remove the servo motor without causing a code.

thanks to all ,I did'nt get the motor at the top still being hooked up to not throw the engine light. thankx again ed

Back