twas the night b4...

I rode to work for the first time in 2012.I woke up at 230 am couldnt get back to sleep so I kept checking the weather finally about 4am I committed to the task at hand temps 53 so i geared up and rolled out the Ninja she fired right up and purred like a caged lion.I cracked the throttle open at 430am and started the 43 mile ride to work it was just a little brisk but it felt so good,i was grinning inside my helmet as I rolled her past the 100mph mark,for some reason this ride just felt extra good took me about 25 minutes to get to work.Got off at 130pm and took some roads on the way home and came down my street as the raindrops started pinging off my helmet pulled her in the garage and it poured,i made the rain my bitch for once!!! Teresa stood there all geared up and cursing at the rain I acted like I felt sorry she couldnt ride but I didnt really care,what a great day!!!! :wilynily:

Nice!!! Glad to see you also got out! Wife and I took the FZ1s out to work today too. Simply awesome to be up on two again.

It's close to 70 here in NH right now... Just came in from an afternoon stroll in a short-sleeved polo and dockers....

Glad you had fun...

It was 70 degrees here today, but I'm stuck in my office for the day. Only consolation is that Spring is right around the corner and that this has been the mildest Winter ever in all the 30 years I've lived here in NJ...

Last edited:
As I sat in my cubical all day I heard many motorcycles out and about, I was very jealous. Glad you enjoyed your day, riding season is right around the corner.

Back