Turn signal options

spn4125

So I am in need of replacing my turn signals. Currently I have stock signals on the front and on the rear I have what I believe are the signals from the Targa FE kit. One of my rear signals had been broken off and I don't want to tape it again.

I don't really want to spend the money on expensive Rizomas or flush mounts, (have spent A LOT on my bike recently). What other options have people gone with. I have been looking on eBay at the cheapos but I think that might be exactly what you get cheap crap. Just looking for some other ideas and maybe a few pics.

Check out my album photos on the front I have a set of mini stalk LED's that I like a lot and will eventual put a set on the rear. I bought them at cycle gear they are made by speed metal. The bodies are aluminum. I think I paid 30 bucks for the pair.
a6936fa5-d062-fc8d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know you said you did not want to spend a lot on turn signals, but I wanted to mention I had Proton Flush Mounts on my 08 FZ1 and loved them the look and function were great. You may be able find a set used on ebay or a forum at half the cost of new, they are bike specific. I have never really found them any cheaper then $89.00 new, I even put them on my Daytona 675 when I still had it street legal. To me worth the extra couple of dollars to avoid the hassle of trying to make something work.

High Tech Speed Proton Flushmount Turn Signals - Street Bike - Motorcycle Superstore

I know you said you did not want to spend a lot on turn signals, but I wanted to mention I had Proton Flush Mounts on my 08 FZ1 and loved them the look and function were great. You may be able find a set used on ebay or a forum at half the cost of new, they are bike specific. I have never really found them any cheaper then $89.00 new, I even put them on my Daytona 675 when I still had it street legal. To me worth the extra couple of dollars to avoid the hassle of trying to make something work.

High Tech Speed Proton Flushmount Turn Signals - Street Bike - Motorcycle Superstore

Yeah if those were about half the price I would already have them, but right now I can't justify the price. I also used to have flush mounts on my old bike and it was always a hassle to get inspected.

Yeah if those were about half the price I would already have them, but right now I can't justify the price. I also used to have flush mounts on my old bike and it was always a hassle to get inspected.

I never had an issue with state inspection in PA maybe the difference between states. All they are conserned about in PA is the distence between signals and function, that is what I was told by the dealership where I go.

Here's my cheap ebay set I like'm, I think they were like $20 shipped for all four

FZ1%2520009.JPG

I took the inside clip that holds the stock turn signal filed it flat and made it so it would lay flush in the turn signal groove...

FZ1%2520018.JPG

Last edited:
Back