Tuning question

spn4125

I have a question about my tuning. I currently have the airbox mod, DNA filter, scorpion slip-on, and PCV (w/ disconnected o2 sensor) on my 06. I am running the Lars stage 2 map and seem to be getting a stumble around 7500 rpms. I also am getting quite a bit of popping on decel and even when shifting. I have the AIS blocked at the airbox and feel that the popping is excessive for being blocked. Any ideas what I should be looking at? I don't want to be running to rich or lean and damage something.

I have not gutted the cat yet if that makes a big difference or not. The bolt that holds the mid pipe on is rusted and I don't want to deal with snapping it off.

i have a similar set up, pcv is in the mail, and i had excessive popping on decel and got advise on here from another member about checking the exhaust for leaks by covering about 70% of the end of the pipe with a board and feeling around the joints, that helped a lot and another member said that when he blocked the ais at the air box 75% (plus or minus) of the popping was gone and when they installed the block off plates 95% was gone. This weekend i am going to block the ais at the source and remove all of the system.

Back