Treadmill 10k, I finally did it.

Started running on the treadmill in March, finally did a 10k. Actually felt like I could have kept going!
Weighed 235 on March 10th, weighed in this morning at 204.

Last edited:
Well done.
You must be starting to get fit.

60 hard minutes to take off 1000 calories and only 1 minute to put it back into your body lol

Sent from my GT-I9300

Well done.
You must be starting to get fit.

60 hard minutes to take off 1000 calories and only 1 minute to put it back into your body lol

Sent from my GT-I9300

For real, you actually think about that 500 calorie Honey Bun! I tell myself NO WAY i'm running 3 extra miles to get rid of that!

This is pretty awesome! Great pace under 10 m/m! Sign up for a 10K race near your town. Keep logging the miles you are doing good! Go run outside too... much better. It's a little harder at the beginning. I did just like you when I got into running and once I step outside... I never looked back. I run few 1/2M a year and I can't stand more than about 15 minutes on the big strap. LOL I'm telling you, try outside it's much more fun.

Welcome in the running community!

Great job! We have a treadmill, but it's not for me. :surrender: I bought a cheap bicycle (29" wheels, cruiser with beach bars and single gear) from Wal-Mart. I'll be happy if it makes it 2 years. Cheap Chinese crap wants to rust before I bring it home. I've been trying the Atkins bars, shakes and frozen meals and cut out almost all pop (soda) except for an occasional diet something. Luckily I love unsweetened tea. I still have a 'regular' meal out several times a week, but it keeps me sane. I am doing smaller portions with no trouble. I've dropped 40 lbs just doing that for 6 months, but I have another 100 lbs to loose to be a decent weight. :retard:

Keep it up! You've got to watch what you eat and stay active. I know what to do, it's just hard to do it consistently! :Rockon:

congrads man that is great im jealous before I busted my back I was doing 10 miles in 2 hours and 30 min every morning my head was so much clearer and stress was way down now I cant jog to the mailbox keep it up my advise is to stay on the treadmill its too dangerous outside running keep it up good job on the weight loss

Back