Tragedy: A fellow member really needs your prayers...

Norm,
I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss...

My son just started college this year, too and I just can't imagine what you and your family are going through. Just try to hang in there...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

- David

this is devastating news. being father of two and soon another pair, I can hardly imagine what it would feel like....My thoughts and prayers are with you Norm, and your entire family...take care....may the memories of your beloved son somewhat comforting you to deal with this loss....

I'm very sorry to here that. Norm and family, stay strong and may you never know sorrow again.

Please accept my condolences.

Ofer

Norm, our thoughts are with you and your family. Your son will live on in the hearts and minds of everyone who knew him.

I'm not sure when Norm will be up to a forum visit yet, but I wanted to thank you all on his behalf for the kind words, warm thoughts and forwarded prayers.

As parents, we always believe we will outlive our children. We hope we never have to endure the pain of such a loss. We hope that they grow old and understand when our time has come, that we've provided and been there for them for all those years. Norm, we are all sorry that you had to endure this and hope that you'll find the strength to live with all the good memories that you have of Jacob and be there for your family.

Thanks again all. This online family is the best and you all really do make a difference.

Norm: "Mothers and Fathers hold their children's hands for just a little while...And their hearts forever."

Please accept my condolences for the loss of your son. :(

Back