TRADE: Micron GP slip on for LeoVince GPPRO

BoostCreepr

I am looking to trade my slip on for the LeoVince GPPro.

My slip on is in great shape. i have the baffle out at the moment. Let me know if your interested in a trade.

Thanks

LOL
Where were you the last 2 years BC? HAHAHA!!!!
If I would have seen this thread I would have bought a LeoV and traded you faster than you could check this thread.
LOL
Good luck with the trade

That Micron is too sweet to trade away. Noooooooo

LOL
I agree. You can always pick up a Leo but that Micron is almost impossible to find. Trust me :evillaugh:

How much did you pay for yours?

Sent via SkyRocket™ using TapaTalk.

I paid just over $400 but that included a lot of shipping from across the pond. The muffler itself was $289 which I thought was a flat out steal. This is the first one I have seen for sale in a long - long time.
Kind of ticks me off. I wish that one of the competitors would approach Micron (who went bust) and say "We would like to pay you large sums of money to reproduce your product". The Micron people would win since they went belly up. The competitors will win because I promise this shortage of stock has peaked desire so they will sell units. Ultimately - the consumer wins because this bad ass piece of equipment is available again. :cheers:

Last edited:
here are a few closer pics. its a bit dirty but good shape. will clean up nicely

20120325_171713.jpg

20120325_171740.jpg

Back