Trade It Or Swap It .

silly rules - cant post anything (new threat that is) until i get more "senior" on here... the problem is how can i get more senior if i dont have the right to post my non-FZ1 bike for trade :rant:

silly rules - cant post anything (new threat that is) until i get more \\"senior\\" on here... the problem is how can i get more senior if i dont have the right to post my non-FZ1 bike for trade :rant:

Don't sweat it George. The rules are in place to keep people off who are just trying to unload stuff and nothing more. Your not that far away from being able to post anyway. Without that rule you would have every Tom, Dick, and Harry, posting their wares turning the forum into their own personal Craigslist. Obtain your status and feel free to post your bike.

P.S. Welcome aboard. Glad to have ya!
P.S.S. Where in NYC are you from? I'm over in the Bronx.

silly rules - cant post anything (new threat that is) until i get more \\"senior\\" on here... the problem is how can i get more senior if i dont have the right to post my non-FZ1 bike for trade :rant:

Just as a question... what're you looking to trade?

For the most part, folks who already have FZ's really aren't looking to trade for a cruiser... or a SV... maybe they'll pick up a SS bike as a stable mate... but they won't trade off the FZ.... they'll just buy the SS outright..

so... out of curiosity... what've ya got?

wtt my SS bike

i've been looking to trade my 06 r6 (the SS bike) for a 2nd Gen FZ1

located in NY, willing to travel some to get what i want. also, trade + cash is possible giving the bikes dont match in present market values...

Back