Track day August 11th and 12th with NESBA

Peter1968

I was able to ride with NESBA for the weekend, there was rain on Saturday and a huge turn out on Sunday. There were 55 riders in the I goup alone on Sunday, I had two good fun and safe days. I made some more progress with my track riding. I will be attending weekday events for now on to avoid the big crowds.

I was also able to catch up with Brian L. and his family along with his friend Derek on Sunday who was at his first track day. Sunday was full of red flags in most groups, but there was a flag in almost every session for the B group. Not such a good day for Brian and Derek.

Here are some pic's from the weekend.

RB8_3284.jpg

RB8_3917.jpg

RB8_4620.jpg

RB8_5183.jpg

RB8_7009.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you had a great time Pete. Sorry I couldn't make it but I had too much to get finished with the new car. Next one for sure though! Thanks for the pics. The bike looks right at home on the track!

Looks like you had a great time Pete. Sorry I couldn't make it but I had too much to get finished with the new car. Next one for sure though! Thanks for the pics. The bike looks right at home on the track!

No problem Bill, I hope you have it all sorted out now and that is a lot driving. I am looking at Sept and Oct now maybe I will be able to get a few more days in. I am really enjoying the Daytona on the track. Thanks.

The bike just looks great on the track, Pete! The paintwork is really top-notch on that Triumph.

Finally uploaded a vid from the Ninja 250 on the track! Thought you might enjoy it as I've got 2 posted. You can see how the straights are painful but the turns are a blast!

I'll keep working on the track tech as well. Hopefully next time Billy and Johnny can get there, too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcxilZZiyto&list=UU2GX_gad7gDOh43GnUScX5g&index=1&feature=plcp]One Lap Ninja 250R NESBA B - YouTube[/ame]

was also able to catch up with Brian B. and his family

Pete:

Brian L. I'm easily forgettable! :)

There were soo many red flags on Sunday it was frustrating. Derek got more than a bit frustrated but I think his expectations going in were a little off. It's definitely more important for new trackday riders to work on technique instead of speed. At least we all came home in one piece with bikes intact.

Last edited:
was also able to catch up with Brian B. and his family

Pete:

Brian L. I'm easily forgettable! :)

There were soo many red flags on Sunday it was frustrating. Derek got more than a bit frustrated but I think his expectations going in were a little off. It's definitely more important for new trackday riders to work on technique instead of speed. At least we all came home in one piece with bikes intact.

Brian, I am sorry about the typo my son's initials are Brian B. fixed it in the first post also....

Last edited:
The bike just looks great on the track, Pete! The paintwork is really top-notch on that Triumph.

Finally uploaded a vid from the Ninja 250 on the track! Thought you might enjoy it as I've got 2 posted. You can see how the straights are painful but the turns are a blast!

I'll keep working on the track tech as well. Hopefully next time Billy and Johnny can get there, too.

One Lap Ninja 250R NESBA B - YouTube

Thanks, the Daytona is a lot of fun to ride on the track, I am real happy with how it turned out.

I watched the video the Ninja looks like a blast to ride on the track. We will have to try and plan a day when we can all get out on the track maybe in the fall.

Back