Tourmaster Jett 2 Jacket

Status
Not open for further replies.
This jacket has some miles on it but is in good shape. Could use some cleaning on the upper shoulders from bugs and whatnot, but I honestly don't have the time right now. That is why I am dumping it so cheap.

Comes with the liner. I can stuff it in a large flat rate box and ship it for like 18 bucks or so, so I am asking 65 45 shipped. This is a steal. I just need to thin down the herd of gear I have.

Size Mens MD/42

Jacket is black with the stuff around it that glows at night when headlights hit it. Thing is a beast, I have used it from 20 degrees to 80.

DSCF8070_zps49d8de52.jpg

DSCF8071_zpsa44f903d.jpg

DSCF8072_zps1507b890.jpg

Last edited:
I know, but I don't think the sizes are correct. I take a LG in everything else but this one fits me.

I would hate for it not to fit you, but it does still fit me and everything else I have is LG. And I am talking about all my other tourmaster jackets.

Jacket

Papa G does the jacket have any armor built in back, elbows or shoulder? If it does and you think it will fit like a large I would buy it for $45 shipped.
Gary

Yes it does. Its got the shoulder and elbow pads along with the back protector.

I really believe it does fit like a large as it fits me without me being confined and all my other jackets fit the same and are lg.

I shall PM you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back