Totaled fz1

Sucks about the crash but I'm glad you're ok.

Time to get yourself that Daytona 675 you wanted :) Maybe that wasn't you...? Haha

Last edited:
Guys, I think it's time for me to get a real sport bike. I love all of them so I could end up with a GSXR, R1 or CBR but definitely a full blown sport bike.

When I was on the Magna I knew I was at that bikes limits and I feel that now on the FZ1. It's a great bike and handles well but it's time to move on. :)

Sorry to hear about your crash..that really sucks. Just glad you turned out better than the bike. So what are you planning on doing with the bike. Parting it out?? If so let me know...I'd like to know what you want for the rear hugger.

I am not anywhere in the same league with Rossi or even a good WERA racer but a little faster than some. :)

I am going to have some great stuff for sale: My bike is a 2002 GenI

Complete set of powder coated red rims. Aluminum and steel sprockets go with and, of course, the brake rotors. The bearings are perfect and only have around 10,000 miles on them.

I do have the rear Carbon Fiber Hugger with the chain guard --- haven't checked for damage yet.

AK20 front cartridge inserts with springs for a 210lb. person

Rebuilt rear shock with 600lb spring and re-valved - works great.

Shorter dogbones

I need to get as much as I can to put towards a crotch rocket.

I will post more up on parts after I get it together.

I am not anywhere in the same league with Rossi or even a good WERA racer but a little faster than some. :)

I am going to have some great stuff for sale: My bike is a 2002 GenI

Complete set of powder coated red rims. Aluminum and steel sprockets go with and, of course, the brake rotors. The bearings are perfect and only have around 10,000 miles on them.

I do have the rear Carbon Fiber Hugger with the chain guard --- haven't checked for damage yet.

AK20 front cartridge inserts with springs for a 210lb. person

Rebuilt rear shock with 600lb spring and re-valved - works great.

Shorter dogbones

I need to get as much as I can to put towards a crotch rocket.

I will post more up on parts after I get it together.

Joe most of the internet warroirs don't understand what it means to push the limits and learn from your mistakes...

Sorry to hear about your incident Joe. I'm glad your okay and only the bike is worse for wear. I saw the pics and it killed me how brutal the tow truck operator was with the old gal. I'm glad he's not an ambulance driver! I hope your back on the pavement real soon my friend.

Sorry to hear about your incident Joe. I'm glad your okay and only the bike is worse for wear. I saw the pics and it killed me how brutal the tow truck operator was with the old gal. I'm glad he's not an ambulance driver! I hope your back on the pavement real soon my friend.
Thanks Billy --- man you got that right -- the dude was brutal but amazingly didn't hurt anything else since it was really screwed up anyway.

Back