Torque Question ?

in a recent article of RapidBikes magazine http//:Rapid Bikes - Home to Australia’s performance motorcycle magazine the dude testing the FZ1N against a triumph speed triple is highly critical of the FZ1's low end torque & that it has to much top end power , IMO the mid range & top end power of the FZ1 is awesome & the highlight of the great engine the R1 based engine the FZ1 has commandered .
are you critical of the FZ1 engine torque / power delivery ? am certainly :D:D

RapidBikes Magazine Biased ..

i actually sent off a E'mail to RapidBikes editor & mentioned , that the article Speed Triple vs FZ1N was highly biased & in favour of the speed triple . the FZ1N was given a good all round review , but was bagged for being to good in the mid to top end of its power delivery "WTF" . the tester felt a naked bike should be strong only in the low & mid range & not mid to top end , IMO the FZ1N is tuned spot on .. :thumbup:

p.s. the tester name was "Pommie" go figure ! no wonder he was pro Speed Triple .. :rolleyes:

Don't buy those magazines

:confused::confused:And just how many Triumph ads were in that ragazine, versus how many for the FZ1? I have found, much to my dismay, that all too often anymore, supposedly objective articles in supposed objective consumer driven literature is just so much bought and paid for propaganda. I thought the scuba industry was shameless in this endevear, but more and more lately it seems like the bike magazines, etc. are all selling us the same crap.:confused::confused:

Back