Top Sellerie Seat(s) for sale ( Gen 2 FZ1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All, I ordered and received a Top Sellerie seat ( both rider and pillion ) for Gen 2 FZ1. I have had two rides so far on it and although it is comfortable, it is not for me. I like to move backwards and around on a bike seat, and I feel a little restricted doing this on the Top Sellerie seat. The seat(s) are black with a fine silver piping and FZ1 logo on riders seat. As has been mentioned, these seats are usually $400 to $500 but I paid AUS$347 delivered. If anyone is interested, I will sell them for AUS$250 plus postage( or near offer). Absolute Bargain!!! I am at Copacabana on Central Coast NSW ( about 15 mins from Gosford, or 1 hour north of Sydney)...rick54

Hi Mate
I am in Bensville and would be interested in taking a look. I have a 2006 silver Gen 2 and commute to Sydney each day. Just moved from Green Point and the additional 10 mins each way on the stock seat has started to tell its toll..

will google the seat and take a loom at it.

Have you got a contact number?

TS Seats Sold

Thanks for all the enquiries re TS seats...forum member Blanchy picked them up this morning and they looked fantastic on his red and white retro kitted 09FZ1S. Hope he is happy with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back