Top Saddlery seats for sale!

RavenFZ1

Up for sale is a set of Top Saddlery custom seats for 2nd generation FZ1s. These seats only have about 1k miles on them. My reason for selling is that I prefer a firmer seat and these seats are soft, many describe them as "sitting on a sofa". I had Top Saddlery make these "long", meaning that they move the cushion on the front seat further back so that you have a little more room to scoot back on the seat. I also had a layer of gel topped with memory foam installed in the front seat for even more comfort! The FZ1 logo and stitching are grey, the pictures make the color look a little lighter than it actually is. I have $500 invested in these seats and I had to wait about a month to receive them from France. By ordering from me you will save money, receive the seats quickly and you'll get to keep your stock seats as back-ups (or you can sell your stock seats to recoup some of the cost) whereas Top Saddlery requires your stock seats as a core charge.
I am asking $425 SHIPPED within the continental US, I will ship to your Paypal verified address with a tracking number ASAP after receiving payment through Paypal
Here are some pics of the seats installed on my bike.
IMG_1316.jpg

IMG_1317.jpg

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

Last edited:
I really cant afford your seats right now, but if nobody buys them and you'll come down to $400.00 shipped I'll buy them.

Very nice looking seats, but I'm happy with the Corbin that came on my used 07. I really like the FZ1 logo. Good luck selling them. If I find and extra $425 laying around, I'll let you know :)

I may get this one. Looking into it, and waiting on reply. It would be nice for my long haul trips. It is the right color for my bike too.

I replied to your PM, let me know if you received the reply... this forum is kind of random about not showing my messages in the "sent" folder after I send them so I'm never sure if they went through.

I'm glad you sold it! That was a great deal, but my wife would have had my a$$ if I spent so much money right now. :wilynily:

I hope you can share your opinion OldSchool after you get some time in the seat. I'm still planning to get one custom ordeered in the future, but its a lot of dough for something without being able to try it out first.

Well with that comfortable seat there's not going to be anything else stopping Lee from touring the US now :D

Well I hope it's so comfortable that Tennessee doesn't seem too far away, as I'd love to come out to do the Dragon, etc.

As far as the seat time review, it may have to wait for awhile as winter has come. At least I'll have something to take pictures of this year.

Well I hope it's so comfortable that Tennessee doesn't seem too far away, as I'd love to come out to do the Dragon, etc.

As far as the seat time review, it may have to wait for awhile as winter has come. At least I'll have something to take pictures of this year.

I hope it is just the seat you are looking for! It is definitely softer than the stock seat. My quest for the perfect seat goes on. For whatever reason firm seats seem to work better for me. I even had them switch my soft chair at work for one with a firmer seat and it works much better for me. I am trying out the Sargent seat right now and will get them to tweak it if needed, I haven't ridden on the Sargent longer than a 45 minute ride to work yet so we'll see!

Back