Too rich? Or tps? Need help asap

she lives!

she is running! still have a problem though. when adjusting the idle, it is really inconsistent. it feels like there is an air leak. when i turn the idle up, it will go up slightly, then when you apply some throttle the idle raises substantially. the only consistent idle speed it can keep is about 1250 or so. it also seems to be a bit rick, with the air screws out 5 turns. borrowing 90degree driver in a a day or so to play around with them. posting video soon ;)

before u play around too much i would still check to see if there is an air leak?, something i always do when playing with intakes. get some aerostart or similar stuff have the bike running and give it a spray near the carbs, if it instantly idles higher u have a leak.

Talked with Ivan, I may have either over drilled the holes in the throttle body, or left chips in the holes, clogging up the pilot jets. It is running lean at lower idle. I will check the holes for size, and clean them. If they check out, Ivan said change the pilot jet to a 17.5.

Back