Tons of stock Gen II FZ1 parts for sale *PICS*

i64X

When I bought my bike it had the retro kit installed from the dealer. They still had all of the stock pieces in back and they gave me them with it as part of the deal, and they've been taking up space in my basement so I need to get rid of them. In addition, I did an FZ1N conversion on my bike, so I have some other pieces for sale relating to that as well, including the retro front fairing.

I will take PayPal only for these items, and I will only ship them to the continental US. I will charge actual shipping via UPS - I'm not out to make money on shipping but I don't want to be out money by covering additional shipping either, so if you want something please PM me your ZIP code so I can get an actual and accurate shipping quote.

The retro front fairing was on the bike for approximately 500 miles before I did the N conversion. The gas tank and front gas tank cowl piece dealer take-offs and have never been on the road. I will try to be as detailed as possible with descriptions and pictures, but if you have any questions please ask. Also tried to keep these prices under what you'll pay on eBay.

Inner-left black trim piece that goes between the gas tank and the front fairing. Asking $20 + shipping.

fz1_innerleft.jpeg

Inner-right black trim piece that goes between the gas tank and the front fairing. - SOLD

Retro front fairing. Asking $180 + shipping.

fz1_retrofairing.jpeg

OEM 2009 tank. This was also a take-off at the dealer. The tank itself is in excellent shape. No scratches, dents, etc. The only flaw is a bit of surface rust on the very lip of the fill nozzle. I looked inside with a bright LED flashlight and there is no rust inside the tank. It looks like this tank did have fuel in it at one time - probably just for the initial test fire-up after the crate build at the dealer. This tank is the dark gunmetal grey color. Asking $200 + shipping.

fz1_tank1.jpeg

fz1_tank2.jpeg

fz1_tank3.jpeg

fz1_tank4.jpeg

Front gas tank cover / black plastic piece that wraps around the front of the gas tank - also an 09 take-off. Black in color. Scratch-free in really good condition. Asking $40 + shipping.

cowl.jpg

Last edited:
Only had one side. It's sold.

Still have the piece that goes around the front of the gas tank. (No pic yet, sorry). Everything else up there that has a picture is still available.

I'm interested in the gas tank (how bad is the rust?) and definitely the plastic trim piece. I have a 2009 and damaged both those parts. I'm in Scottsdale, AZ

Back