Tires!

I have pilot road 2 for a couple of months, great grip and wearing well, but if you like to have a bit of a go in the twisties, or like a track day you will fiind the edge of the rear tyre without to much trouble. Before pegs scrape. No other issues

I am going to throw up a post too. I am also looking at a new set of rubber in the near future and was wondering what everyone thought. I have heard and read great things about the Michelin Pilot 2's and have also heard that the Conti Force and Road attacks are also very comparable to the Pilot 2's and also great tires. Who has had each and whats your thoughts?

working on second set road attacks. .25 chicken strips, grip fine for me.7000miles rear,10000 miles front

I just put in an order for some Pilot Road 2's. I've heard nothing but great things out of them. I'll throw up a review once I get them :) The tread pattern looks excellent!

I'll have to wait until the road temperatures are up in the 60's before I start working on the chicken strips.
but on that same note... if you're not aggressive at all... and regularly have 1" chicken strips or larger, you're wasting your money on the Road 2's and could really just be running the regular Pilot Roads...

Back