Tire tools

I just got my tire irons and rim protectors from Jake Wilson. They are better than I expected and I really checked out a bunch of sites for tire irons, both motorcycle and auto related. The irons are a full 15" with several bends on the ends wihich will be helpful getting just the right "bite" on the tire when trying to pry it from the rim and they are slim, but solid as a rock. The rim protectors are also very solid and not the flimsy plastic that some companies market and become torn apart after the first tire job. Total, including shipping for the three irons and four protectors was $48.95.

Those irons look great. Now I know where to get my 90-degree valve stems installed..........

I just got my tire irons and rim protectors from Jake Wilson. They are better than I expected and I really checked out a bunch of sites for tire irons, both motorcycle and auto related. The irons are a full 15" with several bends on the ends wihich will be helpful getting just the right "bite" on the tire when trying to pry it from the rim and they are slim, but solid as a rock. The rim protectors are also very solid and not the flimsy plastic that some companies market and become torn apart after the first tire job. Total, including shipping for the three irons and four protectors was $48.95.

Back