Tire 190/55

Hi I changed my tires yesterday to 190/55. I thought I will give it a go. I can feel the differance straight away when conering even in the lower speeds. It is much more earier and relaxing than the 190/50.

I read in other forums that changing the tires from 190/50 to 190/55 would change the mototrbike's geomentry significantly. Does the 190/55 changes the accuracy in the speedometer, changing the sprokect etc. Any thoughts about this? Any advise welcome.

MM

Hi I changed my tires yesterday to 190/55. I thought I will give it a go. I can feel the differance straight away when conering even in the lower speeds. It is much more earier and relaxing than the 190/50.

I read in other forums that changing the tires from 190/50 to 190/55 would change the mototrbike's geomentry significantly. Does the 190/55 changes the accuracy in the speedometer, changing the sprokect etc. Any thoughts about this? Any advise welcome.

MM

yes it does but not by much. the speedo is off by 5% anyone so the 55 should bring it closer to the actually true speed.

Back