Thor Knee Guards Review

different

I cannot imagine that the Mountain bike stuff is designed to take the same sort of impact as the Road bike gear. Like wearing a rain suit to go deep sea diving. Different stuff for different purpose. I wouln't wear my dress leather jacket riding either. But it would fit.

I cannot imagine that the Mountain bike stuff is designed to take the same sort of impact as the Road bike gear. Like wearing a rain suit to go deep sea diving. Different stuff for different purpose. I wouln't wear my dress leather jacket riding either. But it would fit.
I don't know. I think you may look very nice in a dress.... oooh wait. You said a dress jacket... nevermind...lol... J/K.
I will have to second Oldschool on this one. I have hit the drit on my mountain bike and at very high speeds. I'll have to say, it's alot easyer to get back up then hitting the road at half the speed.
Justs say'n

Same same

Those Thor Knee Guards are for motocross, so they aren't designed to hit pavement either. I was at cycle gear a few months ago and checked out Alpinestar, Fox and a couple other different knee guards (can't recall all the names now). I wouldn't trust any of these guards... they don't seem that they would help much on impact and would rip right off in a slide. JMO.

They're not expensive so I guess they could be worth a try as long as they can secure sufficiently above the knee (good luck).

Back