This is a "Nice" forum

:)Just thought I had to make a comment that this forum is generally very friendly. The other FZ1 site gets how do I say it? Slightly opinionated? at times. Like both but this one is friendlier.

Honestly, I rarely visit the 'other' site. Panties get bunched on occasion (don't mention oil or Keith Code), but it all stays civil. I really feel very comfortable with a group of people that I've never met face to face. That's not always possible. Thanks to admin and all the mods. They really make this place what it is. I know it takes time and money to do that. Thanks! :cheers:

Moderating-1.jpg

Last edited:
This is a kinder gentler forum - and it is due to the moderators and the way they handle people and issues. They handle with respect and fairness - and I can say that I appreciate that!
The other forum is more hostile - and that is due to moderators also...

This is a kinder gentler forum - and it is due to the moderators and the way they handle people and issues. They handle with respect and fairness - and I can say that I appreciate that!
The other forum is more hostile - and that is due to moderators also...

And a bunch of d*cks too only time I ever go to OA is if there is tech advice I can't find here.

We do have a great board here. Our "core" group of members are an awesome bunch, and they seem to pass that vibe along to everyone else here. I'm sure we all know that it's probably impossible to have "everyone" live happily together, but I'd say that we are at about a 97% success rate here. As a Mod here, I'd say that because of such a great group of members here, it makes the role of Mods and Admin's that much more enjoyable, and "we" thank all you guys and gals for that! :tup:

Group HUG? :wilynily: LOL

This is a nice place. No matter how long between postings nor the fact that I no longer have the FZ1, I always feel welcome here.

BOGIE!!!! Whats going on pal?? I hope all is well with you buddy. Good to see you on the board. Happy belated Thanksgiving!

Thanks Brutha!!!

I'm good. Spending a little bit of cash to pick up a few minor mods for the R1. Going up to WI to my friends house with a cargo van on the 14th for a mod weekend and then bringing the R1 back to IA with me. :shine:

You know me well enough to know there will be plenty of pics posted of whatever gets done. :sinister: :cheers: LOL

We're nice unless we're (stand AND members) crossed. That's when the ban stick comes out!

We just do not tolerate bad apples and prefer to keep the welcoming members. It's a big help that politics and religion are banned topics as those two create the most animosity among virtual families. :shine:

I'm on here and the FZ6R site... both well maintained, both with a few bad apples that have been tossed.
It's nice to have discussions and not shouting matches, on everything motorcycle and beyond.

For me, what I noticed right away with this group, was I didn't feel I'd get bashed and called stupid for asking a question, even if it was stupid. If it's a simple thing that most know, a concise, respectful answer will follow, possibly with many pictures and links that really help. I'm not a wrench guy, but some of the advise and build threads here have made me think I might be able to do some of this. :embarrased: Thanks to all for being patient with newbies. :shine:

Back