Think YOU can lane split?

cshrumfz1

I am curious as to this fella's life expectancy.

Probably not long after this was put on the web?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XihQeZpwqpE&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Black Devil - Moscow Ride on R1‬‏[/ame]

I've seen this video about 10 times now and what I'm amazed at is that this guy was able to travel a few miles at speed and no cops?! What gives?? I remember the "good old days" when all you had to do was say the wrong thing in public and they tortured and threw you in jail. It seems that mighty Russia has gone soft!

I'm amazed at is that this guy was able to travel a few miles at speed and no cops?! What gives??

I followed/shared/split behind 6 motor cops on the freeway for about 40 miles last Friday on the way home from work. We typically were riding between 30-90mph depending on how dense traffic was. (If traffic was stopped we did 30mph, if it was flowing at 70 we did 90 mph.)

When I broke off from the group for my off-ramp they were doing about 100mph together and I only fell behind for my exit.

I love living in a motorcycle friendly state.

I followed/shared/split behind 6 motor cops on the freeway for about 40 miles last Friday on the way home from work. We typically were riding between 30-90mph depending on how dense traffic was. (If traffic was stopped we did 30mph, if it was flowing at 70 we did 90 mph.)

When I broke off from the group for my off-ramp they were doing about 100mph together and I only fell behind for my exit.

Where do you live? I want to go to there.

Farkin Jealous...

Depends on the cops my friend, I'm sure under different circumstances you'd have a ticket in your hands. We had a cop come and speak to our motorcycle group and he said that he actually gives out a ton of tickets to people pacing him. Just because he is speeding does not give you the right to speed was his train of thought a-hole is what I think :)

Back