"the weapon"

Tony your prize is waiting for you...

Just_Jared_partying_1000_lance_bass_britney_spears_lap_dance.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Jeff! That is a great bike, do you have any plans to do a few track days with it?
shenandoah next weekend,hopefully bike is ready except for suspension setup.Got it inspected yesterday and oil changedworked on it from 5-10 last nite and got up at 445 this morning been on it ever since

I am just wanting to set the stock suspension up I dont plan on adding anything to the bike.I rode it today but there is still nothing like a liter bike.

Tony your prize is waiting for you...
Just_Jared_partying_1000_lance_bass_britney_spears_lap_dance.jpg

Thanks, but I'll pass :rofl:

the cats out of the bag and Johnnys out of the closet!!! 05 GSXR 600 3800 miles Yosh SO,Zero Gravity screen,fender eliminator.It was wrecked on the right side very minor rash to pipe fairing was replaced with aftermarket but I didnt like it so I put the factory one back on.Came with almost a complete extra plastics and the factory pipe

So I guessed right :D Congrats on the bike. I'm sure you're going to have a lot of fun on the track with it :)

What kind of bike are you looking for now Jeff?

I dont know why I just never really cared for Suzuki's ,Hondas as well.I love Ninja's owned 3 of them .I called about an 05 636 but he wanted almost 6k for it and wasnt moving on price.I wanna stay around 2500 for a bike and I have to be able to resell if I dont like it. Quite frankly I think I am spoiled by liter bikes they have all the power ya need .Maybe a Busa???:doh2:

I dont know why I just never really cared for Suzuki's ,Hondas as well.I love Ninja's owned 3 of them .I called about an 05 636 but he wanted almost 6k for it and wasnt moving on price.I wanna stay around 2500 for a bike and I have to be able to resell if I dont like it. Quite frankly I think I am spoiled by liter bikes they have all the power ya need .Maybe a Busa???:doh2:

I hate to be the one to point this out, but the 'Busa is a Suzuki and you don't like Suzuki's :embarrased:: oops:

Back