The life of a non-motorcyclist !!

Hahaha, I was wondering what that south park episode was about. I feel bad for the family but that is still hilarious. Whoever made the movie is a real piece of work.

Sad what individuals will reduce themselves to in the name of getting "high". If I want to feel a rush I just crack the throttle a little more in the next turn ;)

Hahaha, I was wondering what that south park episode was about. I feel bad for the family but that is still hilarious. Whoever made the movie is a real piece of work.

just saw that episode tonight, and after watching that video, you can see why it was such an easy target for south park. addicted to computer duster.. what a joke

Guess that explains why I had to go into lockdown the other day when I had some kid ask for my ID -- only had a twin pack and a bunch of other computer accessories to hide my addiction....:nerd:

and FTR......close to $22,000/yr for her lovely disposition....

holy s**t !!

Guess that explains why I had to go into lockdown the other day when I had some kid ask for my ID -- only had a twin pack and a bunch of other computer accessories to hide my addiction....:nerd:

and FTR......close to $22,000/yr for her lovely disposition....

Is that how much she spends a year on that stuff ?? it would be FAR cheaper to own an FZ1 !!! hahahaha:flash:

Darwin award

This is such a sad video ultimatly, can you imagine the brain dammage she's acumulated by now.. In highschool it was said that guys smoked cigarette's soaked in toluline, it was at the time called 'rocket fuel' Tolulene's great for octane booster though, and then it 'IS' rocket fuel. 8oz. per gallon :jaw drop::stirpot::flash:

This is such a sad video ultimatly, can you imagine the brain dammage she's acumulated by now.. In highschool it was said that guys smoked cigarette's soaked in toluline, it was at the time called 'rocket fuel' Tolulene's great for octane booster though, and then it 'IS' rocket fuel. 8oz. per gallon :jaw drop::stirpot::flash:

Sum people just love wreckin their heads !!!
Me ............. i just love adrenaline !! And that shit is free !!!

Gotta admit, it is funny when she starts "walkin on sunshine" !!!! lol:wilynily:

imagine? did you watch the video?!?! hahaha the evidence is all there!

Unfortunately I don't see anything funny there. It just goes to show how far we as a society have to go in the fight against drugs. What's sad is that it could be any of our kids. We may have control at home but we aren't in total control over what our kids do when they are not in our immediate presence.

You know the sad part is that her parents sit by and watch this happen. For gods sake, put her in a program or institution. She's got to be getting the money from someone as she obviously doesn't work. Her parents are enabling this, they're as much to blame.

Back