The itch is getting too strong...

So... as many folks know, my bike has been living in VA since August when my wife wrecked the car, and I had to go buy a new car.... unfortunately, couldn't bring both the car and bike back, so the bike has been sitting at a buddy's house since August.... however... the stress level is getting to high... the weather is starting to get nice... and we've had some GREAT rainstorms that have cleaned the majority of salt / gravel off the roads...

so... on that note, I think I'll be traveling this weekend to go pick up the bike... to be re-united with my love...

with that in mind... I've been watching my "get psyched" video for several days now... several times a day.... so, here it is.... to share with you all...

Moto GP - Video

watch. enjoy.

if you have a video that gets you PUMPED... post it up.

This is a great time of year, full of excitement looking forward to the upcoming riding season. And you gotta love Nickelback. THANKS!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2ilmpP6Wiw]YouTube - Yamaha Champions School FZ-1 Ken Hill / Shane Turpin LVMS IRC[/ame]

Listen for the rear wheel breaking free right at the end.

Those videos get me ready for spring/summer. Damn groundhog promised an early spring, but I'm not really seeing it yet. :rant:

This has always been one of my favorite youtube FZ1 videos. I know it's on public roads and very dangerous, but I still love to watch it. Anyone know this guy?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz4blqbD7lM]YouTube - Yamaha FZ1 Crazy Old Guy[/ame]
I can't help but love it at 7:32 to 7:40... I got that visual with Norm in FL :sinister:

Last edited:
Kind of funny, my bike has been living/hibernating in Virginia as well. Really want to grab it, throw the new tires on it and do some riding soon. Time has come for sure.

Kind of funny, my bike has been living/hibernating in Virginia as well. Really want to grab it, throw the new tires on it and do some riding soon. Time has come for sure.

I has been warming up around here as well, but today I woke up and it was only 19° F. I guess Mother Nature wanted to remind us that it's still Winter. Still plenty of pot holes and road salt left here, but I'm itching to ride as well.

Man I feel for all you east coast riders. I will say no more but it's been 70s here since February!! oouch didn't mean to rub that in :)

THANKS BUD!!!!

I spent most of my life growing up in GA/FL and the south in general, so i know all to well just what it's like when you have year-round riding available. Florida summer meant rain but hell I even liked that (I thought it was fun to get a little loose here and there). This is my first year up north and having a "riding season" is a little odd to me. Maybe my current bike will hold some value for once with the lower mileage. That said, the choice of roads is pretty good all-in-all.

Autum has started here, rode yesterday to work [ Friday always a bike day] got soaked on the way home. Watched the get psyched video, ready now for a Saturday morning burn. Good to here your getting your bike back. It dosent snow here but feel sad for all you riders way up north having a riding season. I like wet and dry riding but snow and ice my Fazer would be warm and cosy in my man cave half the year. Safe riding and get your fix.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfPM77TsGaA"]YouTube - Rossi-Stoner Laguna Seca 2008 battle[/ame]

Back