The Island of Dystopia

Well, when your goal is to completely dismantle the current system...

I think what bothers me more is how many of "us" continue to tolerate or go along with the 'crazy town' agenda. Of course, if you think we've gone past the tipping point, it probably doesn't matter much either way.
Already happening.

I think the majority of 'us' are hoping that things will self correct end of next year. Or getting ready cause 'we' know it wont. We are living in unprecedented times, think accordingly.

Getting back to the article my main issue was the length of the sentences. Just seems over the top. MCN carries bike theft epidemic stories almost every month.

They hung horse thieves.... not the horse's owner. Different times, different Sheriff, same politicians

"We are living in unprecedented times, think accordingly."

For those who want a viable theory, read Niel Howe: The Fourth Turning - An American Prophecy (1997 co-authored w/Bill Strauss) and The Fourth Turning is Here (2023).

Going to be very interesting . . .

Getting back to the article my main issue was the length of the sentences. Just seems over the top. MCN carries bike theft epidemic stories almost every month.

They hung horse thieves.... not the horse's owner. Different times, different Sheriff, same politicians

My guess would be that their planned ambush and actions after the fact may have played a big part in that...

Prosecutors going after the victims and judges handing out extremely light sentences to career/violent criminals? What's the problem? :rolleyes:😆

I'm sure that the crooks will recover and will be celebrated as heros, they can then go back and get the bikes...
Arrest the victims, reward the criminals.

I wouldn't have taken the same approach, though. I started a new job for [unnamed company] many years ago. They put me up in temporary housing in a beautiful neighborhood so I could sit on the porch and listen to the gang gun fire every evening. So peaceful!
With a little twisting of the bars, I could easily ride my FZ1 into the living room. It never sat outside....

Attachments

• bike stored.jpg
    bike stored.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 4
WARNING: SATIRE Fake news though oddly on topic. Watched it last night.

Soros-Backed District Attorney Prosecutes Illinois Boy For Terrorizing Burglars
LIFE·Dec 24, 2023 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

GROVELAND, IL - Pierce County's District Attorney has opened prosecution against an eight-year-old boy who reportedly terrorized two burglars robbing his parents' mansion.
The young boy by the name of Kevin McAllister was apparently home alone when the perpetrators attempted to sneak into the estate. McAllister sprang into action with a series of ingenious attacks, including blowtorches, paint cans, and a tarantula. "The child engaged in cruel, vicious behavior that could have seriously injured the two gentlemen known as the ‘Wet Bandits' ," said District Attorney Ansel Hayden. "McAllister literally smashed Marv's face with an iron, when Marv wished nothing more than to rob McAllister's family while doing the child serious bodily harm."
Hayden said the youth's antics involved putting ice on the stairs, heating up doorknobs, and other tactics that put the men in peril. "What has society come to when a child can torture vagabonds just hungry for bread?," wondered Hayden aloud. "I will not allow this county to fall victim to vigilantism."

I'm sure that the crooks will recover and will be celebrated as heros, they can then go back and get the bikes...
Arrest the victims, reward the criminals.

I think many here are missing the point - going back and lying in wait to execute a thief makes you worse than the thief - that is vigilante Justice and is against the law pretty much everywhere. I am not saying the thief's are innocent - they also deserve punishment for their crimes - but so does first degree murder.

Last edited:
Back