The great Leap

I went for a trip to the bank yesterday just to make a deposit. The bank is only about three miles away and it was about 40 degrees. It is still way too cold up here for any riding for more than a few miles. Anyway, I decided to make better use of my time until it warms up and I'm not sure if it was the cold or the snow but I lost it and when I got back ordered a MIVV Suono pipe, PCIII, and a digital O2 guage to keep track of my A/F ratio.

I started tearing it down this morning and when it came time to get the old O2 sensor out I couldn't find a wrench that would fit in there to get it out. On a whim I went to Auto Zone but couldn't find a box end with a cutout that was 23mm. After going back and forth a couple times the clerk asked me what I wanted it for and I told him, to take out an O2 sensor. Then he went behind the counted and in his hand was what I'm attaching and he said, "You mean one of these?" He only had one and said he had just been letting people use it, but I bought it for $30. So, Auto Zone does have them. I don't have a part number but they do sell for $30 plus tax.

Last edited:
Man, you need to get out on the road STAT, or else who knows what else you'll be moddin'.......I'm still waiting for the 12 step program, although I see light at the end of the tunnel...hehe

jet kit
airbox mod with K&N filter
port boots
AK-20's and new springs for the front forks (from Traxxion)
Rebuild of my fox racing shock (rear from Traxxion)
repair/paint 2nd set of body work in colors T.B.D.
Paint frame/engine
Paint forks
Paint rotors
Powdercoat rims
extend kickstand (to eliminate the severe lean it presently has)
New Tires

BroHay

Last edited:
I've seen here that you have the itch too. I better get with that 12 step program before something really tragic happens. Anyway, I got the PCIII from Ivan's, pipe from PJ's and guage from Prosport. Everything should be here by Tuesday. I wasn't kidding about the cold though. I still have snow banks a good 4 ft. high nest to my drive. At least we are seeing some brown ground now.

the first "hit" is free, the rest is gonna cost ya! (the first probably cost ya as well).

On the side note, June is around the corner, and if you have some dates of when you'll be in Flagstaff, Az., it'll give me a chance to coordinate my transportation of the FZ to meet up with you or just meet.

Adam

Back