The FZ1 Is On It's Way!

Rusty

After a bit of time spent thinking hard about it and test riding a few bikes, I've decided that the FZ1 is on it's way out to be replaced with a sportsbike again!

I've just ordered myself a 2011 GSX-R600 which I pick up tomorrow :yes:

I'll be a bit sad to see the FZ1 go but I don't have the money or the space to run two bikes. I'm still planning on sticking around on these boards though as I kinda like it around here :D

Meanwhile if anyone's looking for any FZ1 bits I'm gonna be posting them up in the classifieds section.

Well sorry to see you sell the FZ1, but at least you're getting another bike ;) Curious as to why you didn't go with the GSX-R750. Here in the US it's only a few hundred dollars more than the 600 and just about the same weight and handling, but with much more usable power in the mid-range and top end.

You will regret the lack of midrange and low end torque a 600 has

Planning to do trackdays Rusty? They are great for trackdays but the lack of low and midrange torque is a bit annoying on the street.

I agree, that's why I made the comment about the GSX-R750. Here in the US it's a no-brainer to go for the 750 over the 600 considering the price difference and gap in performance. However, I'm not sure if it's the same over in the UK.

Back