The 11 of the 11 2011

Being a past full time serving member and a current part time member I found mysel at the Shrine of Remembrence in Melbourne.....
My father also served 2 tours in Vietnam.

Me I was cutting the floor out of a CAT scraper with the carbon ark, we all stopped for 1 min silence though. I made sure of it having lost family in all the shity wars since WWI. What really pissed me off was the few young apprentices who had NO idea WTF I was talking about !! Made sure they understood and gave them ALL dirty, crappy jobs for the rest of the day !!

Me , i was in the bike shop getting a screw

removed from the rear tyre , and then plugged :nana: .

Next post is on 11/11/11 , 100 years from now :popcorn:

Happy Veteran's Day to all the Vets out there. My thanks and respect go out to you.

11-11-11 @ 11:11:11 (central time) - I will be/was asleep. Gotta work 7p to 7a again tonight, but I'll be relaxing on the job on 11-11-11 @ 11:11:11 pm :)

Yet another binary day. 111111 in decimal is 63, so happy 63 day! :nerd: (missed 69 day = 1000101)

I will be at my desk at work. :(

Personally, I think I should have the day off... I think ALL veterans should get the day off. What sort of holiday is it that we vets cannot enjoy it? New law! Vet's get this day off please?

Thanks to all who served, are serving and have given their lives to protect our freedom.

Go Army!!

I use a vacation day every 11-11.

For all that have served,all that still do, and the ones who didn't make it home...

THANK YOU!

3btn/67rgmt/ 2 A.D.

:america::canada flag::UK flag::australia::germany:

Last edited:
At 11-11-11 11:11:11 I was at my desktop work waiting for UFO landings...:waiting:
Now I'm very dissapointed
I've to keep working :blahblah:

At 11-11-11 11:11:11 I was at my desktop work waiting for UFO landings...:waiting:
Now I'm very dissapointed
I've to keep working :blahblah:

I tell Fibs : oops: , waiting? they were here hundreds of millions of years ago and still are , guess who really wiped out the Dino's :spank2:

I replaced the valve cover gasket and cam sensor Oring on the ZX6, Then prepped it for a two day weekend track extravaganza. tomorrow will be Lightningbolt, a high speed track that I have yet to do. Then on Sunday Thunderbolt.

Back