Texas Riders SUCK!

Now, do I have your attention.

I can't believe that a month has passed without a Lone Star State rider having something constructive to contribute.

I'm here in Bandera (OK, it's actually Pipe Creek) in the heart of some of Texas best riding, I see and hear Texas motorcycles going by everyday and nobody has anything to offer?

I'll bet the Armenians and Bulgarians have more going on in their AO.

Go ahead and flame me. I'm up for it.

I can tell that you are upset about missing Pyro's Hill Country Tour 2011

http://www.998cc.org/forum/im-going-ride-you-comin/10261-pyros-twisted-texas-tour-11-a.html

Don't worry - we are doing it again next year:

http://www.998cc.org/forum/im-going-ride-you-comin/11026-pyros-twisted-texas-tour-12-a.html

........but you haven't had the need to post anything here until I prompted you and my prompt resulted in your aggressive response.

People, this is all about Texas folks staying in touch and a lot of what I see is the folks that don't post anything bitchin' about my "style". Does that say anything at all?

Let's keep Texas news alive!

Frankly I'm not sure what more you want TX riders to post. Most TX riders have posted pictures of their ride or where they have been, that's one of the first things riders do. But I don't recall seeing any pics of your ride. I'm not going to post my experiences every time I go out for a ride unless something memorable happens. Just yakking that I did the Enchanted Rock, Willow City, LBJ loop this morning doesn't mean anything to anybody. This is a forum that serves all types of needs for all kinds of riders, there is no requirement to post certain information to 'stay in touch'.

Looks like we both joined in May 2011, but you haven't exactly been burning up the keyboard either in those two months. Start typing.

Last edited:
I got my FZ1 in Dallas last November. Seems like a great place to go when the weather is cooperative.

I find most Texans to be quite nice...except for the OP, who seems to have the panties bound a little too tight.

Maybe it's because all the Texans are out riding in this perfect weather?!?! Me, I am staring out my work window at a Colorado afternoon rainstorm making my baby all dirty again... :(

This thread is really stupid. Of the eleven threads in this forum nine of them are about Texas or by Texans. So what is the point? Most of us who have obligations other then posting idle chatter use the new posts function to see whats going on. Inactive forums are ignored as a result. This is my first post here on this forum area. Someone needs to ride more and wine less.

I got my FZ1 in Dallas last November. Seems like a great place to go when the weather is cooperative.

I find most Texans to be quite nice...except for the OP, who seems to have the panties bound a little too tight.

Maybe it's because all the Texans are out riding in this perfect weather?!?! Me, I am staring out my work window at a Colorado afternoon rainstorm making my baby all dirty again... :(

In his early post he said he's in the three sisters, or wherever he said, every weekend so he must be riding but we're supposed to stay in and post so when he gets done he can read at night. Damnit just stop ridding and post to help him out.

Back