Testrun Fz1 Turbo with 315 horspower

How bout stretching the swing arm out a bit. Bolt on extensions would keep the front down better. They are always removable if you don't like em.

First off all. Thanks for all nice comments on the bike :)

Yes a swingarm extension would be nice. However it makes it more critical for the gearbox etc. I have for a long time been thinking about how to do it (what would be the best).

If I would chang the front brakes and swingarm it would be legal here in Sweden for a cost of 2000$ + the parts.

The bolt on extensions look so weak I think. I like rigid solutions wheen I know my life is depending on it.

Just call it an adrenaline generator and testosterone booster. I don't understand the need for a steering stabilizer if the front wheel is never on the ground anyway?

Last edited:
Just call it an adrenaline generator and testosterone booster. I don't understand the need for a steering stabilizer if the front wheel is never on the ground anyway?

That is the whole point, helps keep the steering straight and from going into a "tank slapper".

Wow, When will the kits be available? Would they also work on a R1? My wife is going to be sooooooooooooooo pissed at me. I just got to have one. I have my FZ1 set up well and like my bike as is, so I would need to buy another bike to turbo. That is why I asked about an R1.

I've never really looked into the option but can you weld extensions in vs just bolt em on?

Would not look god. Thinking of a new swingarm if I would do it.

For safety, Its good to have :)

Wow, When will the kits be available? Would they also work on a R1? My wife is going to be sooooooooooooooo pissed at me. I just got to have one. I have my FZ1 set up well and like my bike as is, so I would need to buy another bike to turbo. That is why I asked about an R1.

Yes my parts also fits on Yamaha R1. 2004-2006. What year do you have?

Thinking abour how I should do it. Should I have a website or only sell it directly on ebay. Many thoughts......

I am working on descriptions about the parts and designing a plenum. First I will begin with selling loose parts and if I find buyers I will make complete kits but it demands som work.

The things Im finished with:
Exhuast
Sub thottle plates
Spacer for lowering compression
Air induction removal kit

Mr Helmut.... are you really Ghostrider?

That would be Patrik Furstenhoff also from Sweden

Last edited:
Back